Friday 5th March
Dear Year One,
Hurrah- we are almost back at school! Thank you for supporting your child over the weeks of Home Learning. We are very much looking forward to seeing the children on Monday. Here are a couple of notices for the coming school week:
- Please bring all Home Learning activities and Independent Journals back into school- if this will not fit in your child's book bag they can bring it in a separate bag.
- Please ensure your child brings in any resources we sent home for them to use. These will continue to be used by your child in school so it is essential that they are returned e.g. whiteboard, pen etc.
- All children will need their reading books and diaries in school every day. Please continue to read with your child daily.
- PE will take place on Wednesday and Friday so the children should wear PE kit on these days.
- If you have any concerns, please use the Year 1 email to contact us.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and see you on Monday!
Mrs Mulberry and Mr Bowie