Weekly Parent Letter – Year 2
Wednesday 10th March 2021
We’ve had a lovely few days back together. The children have really enjoyed being in school and seeing each other. This week we have been planting peas and sunflowers, learning hockey skills and celebrated International Women’s Day and focused on the wonderful work of Beatrix Potter.
- Please bring in any shoe box lids or shoe boxes you have at home. We need enough for every children to complete an activity tomorrow - Thursday 11th March.
- If you still have reading books and handwriting books at home, can they be returned to school as soon as possible.
- Just a reminder that reading books and reading diaries should be in school every day.
- This term PE will continue every Tuesday and Thursday. Please ensure children come into school wearing PE kit on these days.
- To help with ventilation, classroom doors and windows are still open. If you would like your child to wear an extra layer in class please pack this in their book bag.
- For homework this week we would like you to send pictures of any plants or trees you can identify. These pictures will be used on display in our classrooms. Pictures can be handed in or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Can we have them by Wednesday 17th March.
Miss Nichols, Mrs Patterson and Mrs Renahan