Dear Year 6,
Welcome to Week Four of Home Learning! Well done for great work last week; excellent El Camion pictures, which we would like you to bring in for display when we come back to school. We also thought your diary entries were very good and sounded just like Michael.
Things to think about this week:
- Parents to collect CPG Packs & new handwriting sheets from school on Monday. Please complete Set A, Paper 1 Maths as homework.
- Bug Club – We have given you some online books to read. You use your Abacus login to access them. However, instead of going onto Abacus on Active Learn, click Bug Club. Please click on the bugs and answer the questions as you read. We will check to see how you are doing – you don’t have to read everything this week.
- Spark Book Awards – Archdeacon pupils will be helping to decide the winners of these awards next term. Further information to come soon.
- Nessy spelling (for some children) At least twice a week. Let us know if you have any problems.
- Handwriting (complete one of the sheets that were sent home every week in handwriting pen. They are stuck in your purple handwriting book and you are getting a couple more when you collect your CGP pack.)
- Registration (short live session once a day – check group chat or the timetable for your class time)
- French and Music – make sure you put your name on any uploaded work so when it is shared with Ms. Dallosso or Madame Capon they know whose work they are marking. If you know how to, please share it with them when you upload it - otherwise, we will do it.
- Live video group chats – see the timetable for your group’s time; check in your group chat for any discussion topics on the morning of your call.
- This week, please upload as a minimum, marked maths assessments and one other piece of marked maths, your suspense story and one other piece of work. However, please make sure all work you don’t upload is completed too and kept safely, to bring back to school when we return. Mark your CGP paper (Maths Set A Paper 1) and put them back into the pack - we will look at them in class upon our return.
- Schofield and Sims Don’t forget to do a page. Mrs Taylor and Mr Bowen’s groups – could you send us a message on TEAMs with your book number and the page numbers of answers that you need.
- First News – digital edition to read on the website.
- St. Paul's Church Live-stream Service - this Friday at 2pm. See Friday's page for the link.
We hope that you have a happy week and we look forward to seeing you all online at some point. Keep up the high standard of work everyone.
Mr Bowen, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Archibald