Dear Year 6,
Welcome back! We hope you had a lovely restful half term. Hopefully we will all be back together in school before long.
Things to think about this week:
- CGP Papers this week. Please complete Set A – Paper 3 - Maths this week for homework.
- This week, please upload as a minimum, two pieces of marked maths, your Skellig dream, your Skellig picture and your art. However, please make sure all work you don’t upload is completed too and kept safely, to bring back to school when we return.
- Bug Club – Continue to use Bug Club. Find Bug Club on your resources on MyUSO. Use your Abacus login to access it. Select ‘My Stuff’ and you will see your books. Please click on the bugs and answer the questions as you read. Please let Mrs Taylor know on TEAMs if you need new books.
- Nessy spelling (for some children) At least twice a week. Let us know if you have any problems.
- Schofield and Sims Don’t forget to do a page. Mrs Taylor and Mr Bowen’s groups – could you send us a message on TEAMs with your book number and the page numbers of answers that you need.
- First News – digital edition available to read on the website (added when available).
- Geography Quiz winners – these will be revealed on Monday, prizes will be given out upon return to school.
Have an excellent week. We look forward to seeing you online.
Mr Bowen, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Archibald