Dear Year 6,
Welcome to Week Three of Home Learning! Well done for great work last week;
Things to think about this week:
- Nessy (for some children)
- Handwriting (complete one of the sheets that were sent home every week)
- Registration (short live session once a day – check group chat for your class time)
- French and Music – make sure you put your name on any uploaded work so when it is shared with Ms. Dallosso or Madame Capon they know whose work they are marking.
- Live video group chats – see the timetable for your group’s time; check in your group chat for any discussion topics on the morning of your call.
- This week, please upload as a minimum, 2 pieces of maths (marked), your suspense story plan, your finished El Camiόn artwork and one other piece of work. However, please make sure all work you don’t upload is completed too and kept safely, to bring back to school when we return.
We hope that you have a lovely week and we look forward to seeing you all online at some point. Keep up the fantastic work everyone.
Mr Bowen, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Archibald