Dear Year 6,
Welcome to Week Two of Home Learning! Well done for all your efforts last week; we really enjoyed reading your Christmas blogs (you were all definitely on Santa’s good list for 2020!) and your Epiphany artwork was fabulous – there were some very artistic interpretations of the Journey of the Magi. It was lovely to see many of you via video link last week. If we didn’t catch up with you last week we will hopefully see you at some point over this week.
This week will run in roughly the same way as last week; we have made a few amendments:
- Timetable – the timetable will now contain links to the work and PowerPoints, all your work can be found through this (and on the website).
- Maths – answers will be put online at the end of each day, please mark your maths before uploading to j2e (only two pieces need uploading for the week – but make sure you do them all).
- Maths extension – Mrs. Kelsted’s group please do both activities; Mr Bowen’s and Mrs Taylor’s groups may do these activities if they would like to.
- Schofield and Sims – please do one page per week in your own time - it is important to keep practising the different styles of questions.
- PE - it is important tp stay active throughout this lockdown, we have made suggestions about activities but as always, you are welcome to do your own thing (aim for at least two hours of physical activity a week).
- 5-a-day - new log in details:
- Login: ACPSHA
- Password: rkFojRF8
- Live video group chats – see the timetable for your group’s time; check in your group chat for any discussion topics on the morning of your call.
- This week, please upload as a minimum, 2 pieces of maths (marked), your diary entry and your art. However, please make sure all work you don’t upload is completed too. If you have forgotten how to upload to j2e please check the document below the timetable.
We hope that you have a good week and we look forward to seeing you all online at some point. Keep up the excellent work everyone.
Mr Bowen, Mrs Taylor and Mrs Archibald