Archdeacon Cambridge’s CE Primary is an Anglican school where everyone is encouraged to do their very best.
Following a day spent together exploring, discussing and agreeing what is best for our School, our Vision was agreed by staff and Governors.
The vision we share is at the heart of all we do and is the basis on which we work with all members of the school community.
Be happy, love learning and achieve in a welcoming Christian community.”
To support us in achieving our vision we also agreed our values. These make clear to the whole school community the principles we collectively believe are fundamental to the way in which we:
- Live, work and learn in our school and beyond
- Approach the business of learning and teaching – fulfilling our ‘Vision’
- Relate to each other – all those who make up our local community or who have cause to come into contact with our school
In the day to day life of the school our values become visible in teaching and learning through the ways in which we;
- encourage a creative, inspirational and independent approach to learning;
- work to provide a secure, safe and inclusive environment for all;
- expect all members of our community to be cared for, nurtured and supported as they develop as learners;
- strive to promote a sense of achievement and enjoyment through positive attitudes to learning;